The Farmhouse

Monday, April 14, 2014

He's Back!

Before I start waxing on about our wonderful new landscaping, I must catch my breath.  You see we have a visitor.  Or was here all along?  Not sure, but I was not happy to see him that's for sure!



Here he is sunning himself on the sill of the screened in porch.  Sorry, but I may have to move.
The landscapers were kind enough to move him into the woods, but I may have nightmares about this.  People - this -is - a - big - snake!!

Ok, ready for the big reveal?
Ta Da!
Garage finished and painted.


First phase of landscaping completed.






We are told these shrubs are deer resistant. 
I am tickled by the window box,too.

Cute, huh?
Stay tuned for "How Cliff Tries To Grow a Lawn, Part 2."
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment