The Farmhouse

Friday, August 22, 2014

Oh Deer!


Well folks it looks like we may have to put The Farmhouse up for sale.  We have had some very upsetting events taking place.  It seems a roaming gang has done some real destruction here and frankly I am just not feeling too safe!  Look at this careless vandalism that has occurred:




As you can clearly see there is no possible way we can live with this!  After all we have a paid security guard that frankly is laying down on the job.


That's right - you - Bella.  We count on you to patrol the premises and you have let these hoodlums destroy our beloved hydrangea and hibiscus bushes.  Oh, they are bold .  They come right up to the house and eat away.  I saw a few of them this morning and yelled out some choice words, but, they thumbed their cloven hooves at me and went on eating away. As I have told you before Bella enjoys eating the hibiscus flowers so I am starting to think that she may be in cahoots with these hoodlums. How's that for a fine how do you do? Oh, and I also have discovered my beloved dog is somewhat of a "loose" girl.  Cliff and I went on a little getaway last weekend and left Bella at a neighbors house. I was informed when I picked her up that she had slept in this persons' bed - with said person!! And snuggled, too.  Really?  I guess she is more of the love the one you're with type of gal.  I am a bit ashamed though.

Anyway, I am thinking of looking into a condo, on a high floor where no roaming vigilantes can destroy my plants. Then I will have even more time to craft.  I have two new creations that I am very pleased with.


This is Mr. Dandy Fox.  I went crazy and used two different fabrics.  I actually ran the beige fabric through my ink jet printer to get the image.


I found this bucket at Goodwill.  I painted it and added vintage wine labels, then distressed the paint.  I hope to put pine cones in it and put on the hearth.

I was only kidding about moving, actually I am going to shoot the deer!!! LOL people.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment