The Farmhouse

Monday, March 30, 2015

Porch Update

Yesterday Cliff decided we should stain the new porch floor. Notice I said we. Well, I was tired and just got home from going on my first real trail ride since last fall, but, I am a team player so I agreed. He did the majority of the work, but, I helped!!


Here he is taping around the bottom.

I supervised while he taped. Then we started brushing and rolling on the stain.



I think it turned out very well.
Remember back in January we had the whole porch rebuilt.
We have new screening, flooring and columns. The perfect spot to sit a spell!


Here is the trunk I painted and stenciled for the porch.

I know you've been waiting with breath that is bated to hear how the pillow business is going :)
Well in total I have sold 8! I also have added Engagement/Wedding pillows to my store.


They can be customized to say whatever is desired. They make a great gift and can also have a gift card attached as well.
That's what happening here at the Farmhouse.
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment