The Farmhouse

Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Beautiful Hood

This week in Charm City has been unsettling to say the least. After watching hours and hours of media reports on my hometown I needed to turn off the TV and get some fresh air. I started to feel better as soon as I turned down my street and saw this.


Polo Ponies! That's right Polo and we're not even in Palm Beach! These ponies summer here and spend the winter in Florida. They get exercised every morning and I just love to watch. Each rider "ponies" 4 horses. Not an easy feat. Trust me.
Next, I saddled up Bella and went for a walk around our fair neighborhood. We came upon this.

Who knew - an artificial turf lacrosse field. Oh how I wish Josh was 20 years younger.
How about this little place.

This is my neighbors spring house. I love this place. It was built over 100 years ago.
I also find these stone walls oh so charming.


Spring has turned everything bright green, including Cliff's lawn.


I wouldn't trade my little corner of the world for anything. It's calm and peaceful and during such volatile times it provides comfort. Would I move downtown?

Not even if pigs could fly!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment